HR system is any tool which can be used by Human Resources departments to more efficiently store, process, and report on information and data.
What can HR systems do?
- Managing employee records
- Streamlining holiday requests
- Automating the creation of charts and graphs
- Analysing training needs
- Automating recruitment correspondence and procedure
- Managing shift plans and attendance
What are the benefits of using an HR system?
The primary reason why many HR departments use bespoke systems is because of the amount of time that such a HR management system can save. Contemporary HR systems can partially or fully automate time-consuming, repetitive administrative tasks, freeing up time to spend on more important matters and tasks which require more strategy and thought.